Magic Artwear "Blueberry Rain"
The story behind Magic Artwear 'the Blueberry Rain'.
The 'Blueberry Rain' design is an Art photo in ‘Nouveau Vague’ style.
The fascination for weather and rain is something a lot of Dutch people have in common. When shall it rain again is mostly not a question but a fact for soon it will. This design is made in the reflection of a harbour, drops will become lines, boats will become liquid. All pouring down so beautifuly. And did you know that silk also is great in the rain it will take 3x it's weight with water so you can actualy wear it in the rain too.
With this oh so arty Artwear you can go and shine in the city. Wear it as a beautiful soft cape during the day and make a statement in the disco as a sexy top or skirt. During the night and when you come home easily hang it on the wooden suspension branch (extra item) to create a lovely and lively atmosphere in your home.
Size: 72x185cm (because it's handmade sizes can vary a little)
Material: 100% Silk (the finest silk available, habotai 8.)
The trim is from 100% linen with our unique buttonholes.
The print is from a hand marbled design made by designer duo Cutting the Cake.
All Magic Artwear are limited collection with a max of 300 pieces delivered to you with an original certificate.
• Delivery with DHL within 3-4 working days
• In-store collection available within 3 to 4 business days
• Free Shipping
• Purchases are delivered in baking paper with a cord and recipe for a healthy cheese cake
• See the delivery FAQs for details on shipping methods, costs and delivery times
• By card: Visa®, MasterCard®, Maestro®, American Express®,
• By Ideal
• By PayPal®
Returns and exchanges
• Easy and complimentary, within 14 days
• See conditions and procedure in our return FAQs