Magic Artwear 'the Gathering'
The story behind Magic Artwear 'the Gathering'.
The 'Gathering' design is an Art photo in ‘Nouveau Vague’ style.
A love of nature and animals inspires many of Karen's compositions. This one is an open-air aviary that invites us into a happy, colorful world. People getting together on a warm and sunny afternoon, waiting for a spectacle of fireworks.
With this oh so arty Artwear you can go and shine at the beach. Wear it as a beautiful soft slip over dress during the day and make a statement in the city as a sexy cape. During the night and when you come home easily hang it on the wooden suspension branch (extra item) to create a lovely and lively atmosphere in your home.
Size: 72x185cm (because it's handmade sizes can vary a little)
Material: 100% Silk (the finest silk available, habotai 8.)
The trim is from 100% linen with our unique buttonholes.
The print is from a hand marbled design made by designer duo Cutting the Cake.
All Magic Artwear are limited collection with a max of 300 pieces delivered to you with an original certificate.
• Delivery with DHL within 3-4 working days
• In-store collection available within 3 to 4 business days
• Free Shipping
• Purchases are delivered in baking paper with a cord and recipe for a healthy cheese cake
• See the delivery FAQs for details on shipping methods, costs and delivery times
• By card: Visa®, MasterCard®, Maestro®, American Express®,
• By Ideal
• By PayPal®
Returns and exchanges
• Easy and complimentary, within 14 days
• See conditions and procedure in our return FAQs