Magic Artwear 'Fire Tulips'
The story behind Magic Artwear 'Fire Tulips'.
The 'Fire Tulips' design is an Art photo in ‘Nouveau Vague’ style.
Flowers are dancing free in the wind. Their legends celebrate nature and magic powers. The true shapes merge into anything you want. Is it fire or is it something else?
With this oh so arty Artwear you can go and shine on any event. Wear it as a beautiful soft silk scarf during the day and make a statement in the city as a sexy cape. During the night and when you come home easily hang it on the wooden suspension branch (extra item) to create a lovely and lively atmosphere in your home.
Size: 72x185cm (because it's handmade sizes can vary a little)
Material: 100% Silk (the finest silk available, habotai 8.)
The trim is from 100% linen with our unique buttonholes.
The print is from a hand marbled design made by designer duo Cutting the Cake.
All Magic Artwear are limited collection with a max of 300 pieces delivered to you with an original certificate.
• Delivery with DHL within 3-4 working days
• In-store collection available within 3 to 4 business days
• Free Shipping
• Purchases are delivered in baking paper with a cord and recipe for a healthy cheese cake
• See the delivery FAQs for details on shipping methods, costs and delivery times
• By card: Visa®, MasterCard®, Maestro®, American Express®,
• By Ideal
• By PayPal®
Returns and exchanges
• Easy and complimentary, within 14 days
• See conditions and procedure in our return FAQs