Magic Artwear 'Open Window'
The story behind Magic Artwear 'Open Window'.
The 'Open Window' design is an limited Art photo (100pcs) in ‘Nouveau Vague’ style.
The artists from Cutting the Cake created an ‘Inside-Out’ story about leaving the superficial world behind, losing the negative impact of (social) media and letting go of a negative self image.
They’ve visualized the escape from the herd and created art photos about finding the true purpose in life.
Connect to nature and find the beauty of yourself free of expectations.
The photos ánd the silk cloths are envisioned with a ‘soft’ approach. Lines fade away and subjects become more liquid.
Suddenly, there’s room for personal interpretation and imagination.
With this oh so arty Artwear you can go and shine in the city. Wear it as a beautiful soft cape during the day and make a statement in the disco as a sexy top or skirt. During the night and when you come home easily hang it on the wooden suspension branch (extra item) to create a lovely and artistic atmosphere in your home.
Size: 72x185cm (because it's handmade sizes can vary a little)
Material: 100% Silk (the finest silk available, habotai 8.)
The trim is from 100% linen with our unique buttonholes.
The print is from a hand marbled design made by designer duo Cutting the Cake.
All Magic Artwear are limited collection with a max of 100 pieces delivered to you with an original certificate.
• Delivery with DHL within 3-4 working days
• In-store collection available within 3 to 4 business days
• Free Shipping
• Purchases are delivered in baking paper with a cord and recipe for a healthy cheese cake
• See the delivery FAQs for details on shipping methods, costs and delivery times
• By card: Visa®, MasterCard®, Maestro®, American Express®,
• By Ideal
• By PayPal®
Returns and exchanges
• Easy and complimentary, within 14 days
• See conditions and procedure in our return FAQs